Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bay's Circus Extravaganza



Bay's party was a Big Top hit. I gathered what I could to pull off the circus theme. I strolled down to the wharf and picked up cotton candy and put them in individual bags with ribbon for the kiddos. I painted a Pin the Nose on the Clown Game. Fun times there. Mind you this was for a 3 yr. old, so it had to be age appropriate. I had silver buckets filled with lolli's, peanuts and popcorn. I snagged those popcorn bins @ the Dollar tree! Yup! 1$ Goodies bags filled with old fashion cracker jacks and laffy taffy and other treats. And I used crate paper to kinda sort make a big top tent around the table. I also threw together a small flag stream around the house. It set the tone I think. Fun times again with all of our family to celebrate our precious Baylie-Shaye! Wow, my baby is 3. When did that happen?

1 comment: