Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Projects in progress...

Seriously I have had these projects on hold for way too long, so yesterday I needed to use my hands for something positive(hard day). I quickly put myself to work on these shutters I bought @ the Rose bowl flea market. My goodness, if you do anything before you die, go to this flea market, it's amazing. And the head board has been sitting in my guest bedroom (poor poor guests) I apologize for making you sleep under this thing for so long. Well with a little spray paint (black and green apple) these two treasures were sure to please!Now all I need to do if decide on a fabric for the backing of the headboard. I am leaning toward the large printed flower....you?

1 comment:

  1. i like the big flower print because it also goes with the green shutters.cp

    ReplyDelete