Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jewelry Holder


On a Marshall's hunt, I found this frame. I wish I would of taken a pic before I painted it but take my word for it, it was not cute. Plain and in each slot it had photo's of hummingbirds in it. Not my style per say, so I switched it up.  Picked up some spray paint from Osh, had some scrap booking paper on hand I liked and small hoop nails and went to town. I also have been saving these blue flower door knobs for something special and this is just perfect. They have yet to be drilled in ( hint hint honey) and then Voi-La! It will be done and the best jewelry hanger for my bathroom. Total it prob lay cost me with material, under 10 bucks. Not bad. My tip, is look for things with good 'bone structure' while shopping. Like this frame, while it wasn't stylish and cute but the structure you can work with and change at little to no cost sometimes with things in your own home! be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment