Friday, October 16, 2009

Sister Trip 101

These are the Sisters. We have all grown up together since birth. Yes, birth. Our mom's were BFF's and now well we are close too. Amber,standing a year younger and (more beautiful) might I add has been one of my dearest friends since I can remember. That would be an understatement too. She can be my rock anyday. We say we don't fight anymore because we got it all out of our systems when we were young. You know back in the barbie, NKOTB days, don't lie, you played and listened to them too. Kayla and my little sister are also a year apart. We planned this trip with the intention to hit the Pasadena flea market on our last day here in la. Which we did and it was amazing, more on that later and all the wonderful treasures we found.I enjoyed myself best as I could. But I would be a total liar if I said everything went smoothly. 
I must admit with utter shame that on the way home 'ish' hit the fan with my sister Corinne and I. Without going into great detail and airing our dirty laundry on the web, let's say our relationship has it's hurdles as most sisterhoods experience. At least I hope I'm not the only one. And a decade between us makes things hard to understand sometimes. While we were raised very differently, one with a mom and one without, I still love her with my whole (broken) heart. And I only hope to someday restore what is so apparently broken in her heart and mine. Whether it has something to do with eachother or not.
The trip...was...well.. a trip. I hope that their are many more to experience with eachother in the future because we are all we got. Enjoy that snapshots.







No comments:

Post a Comment