Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's Official!

I'm a Dancer Instructor! Kinda Weird, in a great way. Satrina, the Director/Entrepreneur of All The right Steps dance studio put her faith in me to come aboard and teach Creative Movement. My class, just one for now ,consists of 3.5-4.5 year olds. It's been a blast. Though I was quite a ball of nerves the first day, only Satrina knew that, I've really had a great time getting to know my class. Which includes Baylie-Shaye of course. And just having fun. So if you are local, CHECK HER STUDIO INFO OUT HERE.....I've also tried to get back into my adult ballet class on Wed. nights,which is both therapeutic/torture all in the same breathe.I love to dance. Really I do but it's hard when your body doesn't do or look the way it did 15 plus years ago. uggg I'll keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment