Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Alive

Because these 2 hulligans keep me going. Period. End of story. They are why I chose to get up. While it's been a rough go already this year.2010. I will keep trucking, as they say. Who says that anyway? Just curious. But for now, the girls are doing great. Laughing, learning, growing, changing in ways I could only hope and pray for. They are hilarity most days. Here are just a few updates on them both:
* Bay watches Pocahontas at least 3 times a day(Is that Bad?)
* Carys' heart is opening up to the Lord in the most precious ways. She is becoming so tender to what the Lord wants to say and do in each one of us, including her own life.
* Carys got her report card...... A-MAZ-ING is all I gots to say about that one.
* Bay LOVES all her barbies,her pretend makeup and anticipates trying out ballet in Feb. She is doing BIG things people, BIG things!

And that's a wrap for now.

I'll be back soon.

Promise.

With my side of the story, of course.


1 comment:

  1. Right there with ya babycakes... Thank God for our lil angels - I know sometimes without River, it would be a lot easier to give up or stay focused on the negative... My prayers are with you -- I should make you do my blog design for me. hehehe purtiful!

    ReplyDelete