Sunday, May 9, 2010

Coming together

I am enjoying the process of finding perfect little treasures for my home these days. And this window was just another piece to the puzzle of comfort. I love old windows. And I was thinking the other day... Why do I like them so much? I think I often wonder who looked through this window at a time? What room did it frame? Who lived there? Was is a mom like me at her kitchen window washing dishes, day after day? Or was it 2 little girls watching and waiting for the rain to stop, just to catch a glimpse of a rainbow right outside their window? The intrigue of it all and the old rough around the edges look and feel gets me every time. The color on this beauty wasn't too bad either. So I enjoy this piece everyday now. It just fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment