Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Things about Me that I've learned... About me

1. I don't like Mayo. Or anything that resembles Mayo. (i.e sour cream, yogurt, etc.)

2. I am sensitive to sarcasm. This does not mean I don't have a sense of humor but jokes at the expense of others I don't get or like. Ever.

3. I'm creative. I love to create things with my hands. My mother gave me this gift and I treasure it above all for that simple fact. And nurture creativity in my girls.

4. I want more children but... I too afraid to have anymore. I fear miscarriages. I fear loss. It kinda sucks. Big time. Maybe that feeling will pass someday.

5. I love my green eyes. I get em from my mama. I'm the only one in my family with green eyes.

6. The older I get,the more conservative to get. And I love it. Make no apologies for it.

7. I feel extremely lucky to have grown up in a two parent (pot smoking hippie) home and had the rare opportunity to witness them love each other like no other couple I know or ever met. That by far is the greatest gift I have ever received.

8. I am extremely loyal.

9. I love my friends like family. They were my family when I had no family.

10.I've learned that not all friends are GOOD friends. And it's OK with me now.

11. I LOVE bread. I could seriously live off bread for the rest of my life.

12.I love being a woman. It's far better than being a girl. Feeling good in this skin at 30 is grand.

13. I dislike people who ask for your ideas/style/technique and then steal your ideas and present them to you like it's something they thought of on their own. These people are not friends. I've learned the hard way.My circle is smaller for it. And better.

14. I've learned that when I say my family..I mean.. My husband (most days) and my girls. That's the way it's supposed to be/mean.

15. I love the beach.

16. I hate being sick. I always think I'm going to die. It's really weird.

17. I love to travel. Drive (I have an inner truck driver living inside me) Fly, whatever, let's just go somewhere.

18. I love getting pretty everyday. One of the perks of being a girl. I love being a girl!

19.I love taking photographs and I think I'm getting pretty good at it. Even if I only rock a hand held Nikon. It does the job.

20. I fall in absolute uncontrollable undeniable LOVE with my girls. EVERY. SINGLE.DAY.

21. I love to teach dance to my babies. I'm still learning but I love that I take part in their first dance steps and their joy in it.

22. I'm very passionate. Take it or leave it.

23. I can be a smart ass. On purpose or on accident.

24.I LOVE Jesus. And can believe He loves me too.

25.I hate working out or exercising. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

26.I love warm sunny days.

27.I love my freckles. I love them more that Baylie has renamed them 'Sparkles'.

28.I secretly love my husband more than he loves me. I know it. But it's OK, I'll never tell him anyway.

29. I want to move to a far away land and raise my family on a warm sunny island. And it just be us for awhile.

30. I hope to learn more and love more in the next 30 years. And live to see my grand babies be born.

No comments:

Post a Comment