Thursday, January 28, 2010

The 'REAL ME'

I thought I'd try this out for fun. You know, to brighten your day. And mine of course! There are a wave of blogger's (professionals unlike mine) that have taken up showing their 'Real -deal -holy- field' Selfs. And their environment and such. So this morning I picked up my trusty camera and set out to show you (and myself for that matter) that I'm not perfect. Far from it. Matter of fact I NEED prep time in the morning. I am no wash-n-wear girl. As you will see for yourself. Dark circles and all. But I'm working on feeling comfortable in this skin.No make-up. In my PJ's. Sick. Just an ordinary day these days in our home. And it's OK. The world will not stop. However it's quite entertaining. Enjoy my Authentic self.




No comments:

Post a Comment