Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All things girl

Carys Marie
almost 7
Terrifying yet mesmerizing me
every single day
Her heart is big and wide
which gives her lots of room
to LOVE
Love her daddy
Love her sister
Love her puppy
Love her mommy
Love her family & friends
People in general
She feels everything too
which can be just a consequence of
her BIG OPEN heart
Her blue eyes
Blonde hair
Small freckles that frost her
button nose
And her infectious laugh
that will get ya everytime
I love my girl
I get to learn something new about her
every
single
day
And I am learning
to let her
teach me something new
every
single
day
too
We sat down last night
together
I surprised her
with sharing my sewing room
with her
creating her own spot
within my own spot
A sewing spot for her
And I taught her how to use
my old sewing machine
She glowed
She sewed a bag
with ruffles
and a drawstring
She was so proud
And so was I
for her
and her new found skill
And I sat back and realized
This
right here
with her
this 'Time'
is
a
Beautiful
Thing God gave us
And we
should
NOT
waste
it

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! You are such a good mama. You two are lucky to have each other. It's such a pleasure to watch you both learn and grow. Love you both to pieces!

    ReplyDelete