Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Read this!

That is, if you are raising girls! With recent interactions with the mom's raising boys, I have decided it would be best to arm myself with the knowledge and know how to do the best with what I have been given. Rather than try and win that mommy war. So far this book has rocked my way of thinking about raising my girls today. I'm no perfect mama. Matter of fact, I screw up a ton. Let me tell ya. But I never really grasped the assault on femininity on our girls this day and age. I almost get quite proud of the fact that my girls can keep up with boys and really interact with them better sometimes than girls. But I missed somewhere in there how very important it is to allow them to be the human beings they were created to be. And encourage it. As a little lady in training. As girls. Hello right? So this book is just another wonderful tool that is helping me along this journey of motherhood. Thought I would share!

No comments:

Post a Comment